IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 5 February 2012

NEW LIFE

heyaaa!!
what  yahh doing??
haha...
i was joking...
actually,i wanna tell you something... 

i have new friend.....,boyfriend <3, and the new life...
about my boyfriend
what should i named him..
ok...
hurm....MR.BLACK..well...i named him black cuz...he look much like black the singer....(ex-mentor.if you know)
he is not that handsome...but he got the style(sometimes),he is damn sweeet,romantic,and every girl will fall for him if he used his sweet words...
alhamdullilah....he treat me well...(for now),not like others...
we hook up on  3rd of February 2012,on 7.55 p.m.
i 'm really surprised because i've been rejecting people,but my heart melt when he ask me "so,when can we hook up??"
i can't think straight....
i was really excited+awkward+surprised
well now i'm not single and not available....
hehe...
and about my new friend..
auni(her attitude much like me)
amirah(thank god,she is not like the other amiera..)
hazwani(nisa's twin..hehe)
and this is all about my new life...



"I'M REALLY ENJOYING MY LIFE"  

No comments:

Post a Comment