IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

HEY STALKER!!

hye,
ok....i wanna  tell you about this  stupid ass hole(take that!!since you say that to me)
this unknown person,text me...and warn me about my MR.BLACK....
hey wait up!!
you have no right to called anyone even though you hate him/her as an ass hole....
well,if he's an ass hole...
i see....you must be an ass hole bitch..right??
there....now i got a name for you...i should called you that instead of stalker,am i right??
oh sorry....if you aware that this post is for you...
well it meant for the stalker..
hah!!....i have a good idea...!!!!
how about i post your number in this post???
how's that gonna feel??it is okay or it is not OKAY!!
haha...i was just joking i'm not as bad,evil,and mean...
like you are..(well actually i'm meaner than you are...so bit it people !!)
ok,hurmm ass hole bitch..if you are reading this...why do you send that message to me...
ok...really....
nisa,sheyra,aina,auni,miera...
you wanna know what this person just told me on midnight..
this is what the person told me
"Hye here i just 12 tell you 1 thing.....Your mr black is such an ass hole...he fucks he's own ass damn it"
that is what the person text me..(the sentences is original..)
hey....stalker i'm not gonna call you ass hole bitch..but i'm sorry if you aware of this post,i didn't mean to be rude as you are,but i just wanna give you some advice,please....i know everything about him,and i have asked questionnaires about him...and the response to the questionnaires are all good.none off them say negative stuff......so please leave me and him alone ....
i know what to do...okay...

just don't bug in my life,okay??


xoxo
love,
 nana

No comments:

Post a Comment