IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 6 February 2012

his sweet words

this is about MR.BLACK and me,ok.... i know i've told you how sweet and romantic he is.................
well...nisa wanna know what is his sweet words...
this is some of his sweet words :

-"from now on,i will never hurt your feelings,i will treat you well,if i make a mistake please advice  because i don't wanna hurt you,the person i love"
- "darling,i wish you are here beside me,but you are too far  from me.."(haha..dear, always remember i'm always there with you in your heart,my love <-- this is my word)
-"darling....you always made me happy"
-"can i have you heart,because you have stole my heart"

and many more ....
nisa.....this is for  you...since you wanna know..

xoxo
love,
nana

No comments:

Post a Comment