IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 23 December 2011

haha...the end?

ok...
we don't talk to each other much..
and i don't think he like anymore
i can feel that so...i think..maybe i will ask him why(but apparently he dont wanna reply my chat msg)
well....i guess i have too.......
shut my mouth ang let it happened??
im doing this???
i think because i love him so much...(but don't think he does)
why i always be the victim..
haha..funny life..
and know i'm deactivating my facebook account..
i'm fed up....
i'm hurt so much..
so sheyra,n nisa...
this is why i deactivate my account n
i will be using NUR FARAH NAZIRAH facebook account only...
ok guys..oh...i forgot another person..
haizat..haha
lolXD
 peace out! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment