IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 28 January 2012

MIRACLE |

what should a girl do when  a boy say i love you??
even if he's a stranger..
should she just say yes or no..?
this is what happened to me...
yeah i know people will freak out when they found a new girl in school...
well....i'm the new girl...
and after a few weeks at the school 
i was surprised that my senior got my number
i was freak out on the day my senior text me

i was like fine,whatever
and there is this boy who used to be my classmate
he want my number,so i gave him..
and after a few day he text me he told me that he love me....
that was what i didn't wanna hear

he always text me with a very sweet songs lyric
but i still not in to him...
well....he want me badly..
my relationship with him is just a friend
oh forgot to tell you
he is
PF ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment