IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 22 July 2011

sadness

sadness had control over me,there is this S guy who always bud in my life.he is my brother's friend brother.want to know what he did???
okay this is the thing he's bugging in my life:-
1.he always talk about my attitude to others
 2.he always teasing me while i'm busy talking with my friends on my back
 3.and he always make a story about me.
what should i do......
i'm not happy-go-lucky anymore,but i'm just an emotional kid
i want my self back!!!
please help me.....n the worst thing is,he is my classmate!
yesterday i cried because of him,i'm not crying because he is teasing me but the fact that i cry is because i ve never bud in his life.......i'm so stress

No comments:

Post a Comment