IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

my real bestfriend

after i had a fight with my bestfriend(fake) i was so lonely and i started to wonder if she ever gonna be my friend again!?well.....no,that's not gonna happen.well after a few day i found my real bestfriend.they are aina amir,khairunnisa nabihah,alia fatini,faraidayu,farahin,,pervhina and many more.Aina Amir?she is cool,a bit like a boy and she is cute like a bear.khairunnisa?she is clever,outgoing person.alia?she is cute too and beautiful plus she is clever,faraidayu?ayu is very pretty.i remembered that day we hang out she look like a doll,a beautiful one.farahin?she is what she are,she don't give a shit if people wanna say anything bad to her,because she don't care.(cool huh?).lastly pervhin.she was my teasing people gang,we always discribe things,like boys ware pinafore.ohhhaa...that was so funny.but it was just a joke.



                        and 1 thing common about our attitude is
                      we have that crazy attitude

.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment